Amazing Melt in Your Mouth Chocolate Truffles!
- 8 oz. 62% Dark Chocolate melted (I used Lindt)
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- One cup coconut milk
- Your favorite toppings (we used colored sprinkles, but other suggestions are crushed cookies, pretzels, and nuts)
- Melon Baller
- Baking Sheet
- Small Bowl
- The first thing you want to do is separate the coconut milk. I buy the cans so it’s already separated. Just open the can, spoon out the solid, and drain the liquid. (Discard the liquid)
- In a mixing bowl, blend on low and start adding a little confectioner’s sugar at a time. Continuing mixing until all the sugar is added.
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate stirring it every thirty seconds. Continue to melt until their is absolutely no clumps left.
- While the mixer is mixing, pour in the chocolate and add the vanilla. Turn the mixer up to medium high and blend until the mixture looks relatively smooth.
- Pour the chocolate on an ungreased cookie sheet or baking pan. Place in the refrigerator and chill for approximately 1 hour
- Tip: Make sure to check every 15 minutes. You want the chocolate solid but not hard.
- Here’s a super secret tip. Use a Melon Baller to scoot the chocolate and form into balls. You can also use your hands once they are started to round them out.
- You might want to put confectioner’s sugar on your hands as the balls get sticky.
- Once rolled, dip them in your favorite toppings!
- I like to place them in the fridge for another hour to help them solidify more.
- Once they seem more solid, they are ready to serve!