Cinnamon roll waffles are an amazing way to spice up breakfast! They are super easy to make, and they are absolutely amazing! All you need is your favorite cinnamon rolls, a waffle iron, and 5 minutes in the morning! My in-laws gave my husband and I this super cute Mickey Mouse Waffle iron for Christmas, so not only are our waffles delicious, but they are cute as well!
- Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- Spray your waffle iron, and let preheat
- Place a cinnamon roll onto the waffle iron, and let sit for 2-3 minutes (check often)
- Once it's browned it's done!
- To make frosting
- Take the frosting that comes with cinnamon rolls and place in the bowl.
- Add 1 T of Milk
- Add 1 t of Vanilla
- Stir to blend
- Add 1 additional T of milk at a time until you have a slightly runny consistency.
Get a Kick Ass Newsletter
Don't miss the super delicious, totally sarcastic newsletter of awesomeness.