Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Cinnamon Roll Waffles are an amazing way to spice up breakfast! They are super easy to make, and they are absolutely amazing! All you need is your favorite cinnamon rolls, a waffle iron, and 5 minutes in the morning! My in-laws gave my husband and I this super cute Mickey Mouse Waffle iron for Christmas, so not only are our waffles delicious, but they are cute as well!
- Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- Spray your waffle iron, and let preheat
- Place a cinnamon roll onto the waffle iron, and let sit for 2-3 minutes (check often)
- Once it's browned it's done!
- To make frosting
- Take the frosting that comes with cinnamon rolls and place in the bowl.
- Add 1 T of Milk
- Add 1 t of Vanilla
- Stir to blend
- Add 1 additional T of milk at a time until you have a slightly runny consistency.
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get the latest recipes, tips, motivational articles, and crazy stories delivered straight to your inbox.