Sick of Easter crafts yet? Nope, me neither! I don’t think I have found a holiday yet that isn’t fun to decorate for. Easter is one of those holidays that is SUPER fun to decorate because there are so many options. This great craft is fun for all ages, and it’s really frugal. I made the entire frame and subway art for less than $3! Every thing you need you can find in your own crafts supplies or by running to your local dollar store!
Easter Subway Art
- 8 1/2 X11 photo frame
- Piece of printer paper
- Bag of Jelly Beans
- Pastel Color Paint
- Paint Brush
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- To begin, you want to remove the glass from the photo frame. This way when you paint it won’t get on the glass.
- Then paint the frame with your favorite pastel color, and allow to dry.
- After the frame is dry, use your jelly beans to decorate your frame. I did two rows of the beans going around the frame. Place the outer row of beans first, and then the second row on the inside.
- Create your own Easter subway art, or use this subway art free printable here.
- Cut a length of ribbon, and attach to the back of your frame.
- Your new Easter decoration is ready to go!
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get the latest recipes, tips, motivational articles, and crazy stories delivered straight to your inbox.