There is just something about an easy chocolate fondue recipe. There are so many ways you can change up milk chocolate fondue recipes to make them delicious and so different. This smores fondue recipe definitely falls in the easy fondue recipe category! Who doesn’t like smores? This easy fondue recipe is more about the great mix ins than a really complicated recipe. It’s almost fool proof. Really the only way you could mess this recipe up would be heating the chocolate up too fast,, which would burn the chocolate.
That and you always need to warm the cream up first. That helps to keep the chocolate from seizing. (That’s when the chocolate feels like mud and refuses to melt) Other than that, you can use a double boiler or an electric fondue pot like the one I use. (It’s way easier that way IMO) Other than the fondue recipe, deciding what you are going to dip in the fondue is the other essential part! We love dipping pound cake, chocolate sandwich cookies, strawberries, and of course marshmallows!
We don’t normally dip graham crackers, but since it was a smores fondue this experience wouldn’t be complete without a few graham crackers to dip in it. Since giving up gluten, I’ve found some really awesome gluten free graham crackers that let me have my graham crackers. If you are gluten free too, just make sure to not serve gluten items and dip them. Dipping gluten and non gluten in the same pot leads to cross contamination, and who wants that?!
Now onto the recipe! I know you are going to love it.
S’Mores Chocolate Fondue Recipe
This s’mores fondue is super easy to make and will quickly become a family favorite
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 5
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Fondue
- 32 oz milk chocolate
- 1-2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- 2 Graham Crackers Crumbled
- In a double boiler or an electric fondue pot, gently heat the heavy cream.
- Once it appears to be warm, mix chocolate chips in. Stirring constantly until it’s melted.
- If it appears to runny, add more chocolate. It’s too chunky, slightly turn up the heat. If that doesn’t work, then gently add a very little bit of cream to it at a time until smooth.
- Turn the heat on low, gently fold in marshamllows and top with graham crackers and more marshmallows.
- Serve with your favorite dippers.
Love this easy chocolate fondue recipe? Then make sure to check these other great fondue recipes too!
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get the latest recipes, tips, motivational articles, and crazy stories delivered straight to your inbox.