Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
- Author: Ashley Sears | Crunchy Frugalista
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dips
- 2 8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 1 8 oz Tub of Sour Cream
- 2 Packets Ranch Dressing Mix
- 6 Strips of Bacon
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch dressing.
- Cook six strips of bacon until crisp, and then cut into bits.
- Fold in most of the bacon and cheese into the sour cream mixture leaving some for garnish.
- Serve with crackers