This post is a sponsored post on behalf of Lenscrafters
How to Find Glasses to Fit Your Personality
- Frame Material: Comfort is #1 in how to pick the right glasses. Do you prefer plastic? metal? nose pads?
- Style: There are so many different styles to choose from. Do you like sparkles? Angled rims? Wide Eyed Rims?
- Feature: What do you want your glasses to feature? Maybe you have sparkly blue eyes, and want a big sense so everyone can see your baby blues. Maybe you have great eyebrows and want glasses that hug them just under your brow line. Figure out which feature you want to show off and rock that pair.
- Color: Do you want bold colors? Do you prefer metal only colors? Personally, I love the bold colors of glasses. My current pair are black with purple highlights. Next time I might go for something crazy like electric blue.
- Bold or Subtle: Sometimes subtle is the way to go, it allows you to see without the glasses getting in the way of your face, or would you rather something bold that makes people turn and notice your kicking pair of glasses. Deciding which statement you want your glasses to make can really help you find glasses to match your personality.
And the winner was………
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get the latest recipes, tips, motivational articles, and crazy stories delivered straight to your inbox.