Make Your Harry Potter Gift Basket for Your Favorite Muggle!
This post was written by me through an activation with HireInfluence on behalf of Community Coffee. Although I received compensation for participating in the campaign, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Make Your Own Harry Potter Gift Basket
- When we went to the store, we got a very plain basket with the idea of making it look like a cauldron. If you want to do this as well, make sure your basket is clean and dry.
- Then paint the inside and the outside of the basket black! Allow to dry.
- Next, you want to make your “howler”.
- We did this really simply by cutting a piece of red scrapbook paper, and lined it with scrapbook paper that looked like parchment.
- In the howler was my delicious Butterbeer Latte Recipe. Look how good it looks!
- Next you want to cut out two tags from the parchment paper. I made mine about 2-3 inches in size.
- On one of the tags write: Liquid Luck and on the other write: Polyjuice Potion (add food coloring to this if you want)
- Each of these tags are going to be attached the unique shaped bottles that you chose.
- First, use a funnel to fill one bottle with butterscotch syrup, and the other with caramel syrup.
- We chose to add two drops of blue food coloring to the caramel syrup to make it look more like polyjuice potion.
- Punch a hole in each tag, and attach to your bottles with a bit of twine.
- Now that your basket is dry, fill it with your basket filling. Arrange the goodies in the basket, and your Harry Potter gift basket is ready to gift to your favorite muggle.
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get the latest recipes, tips, motivational articles, and crazy stories delivered straight to your inbox.