Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan Reggiano
- 1/4 cup finely diced fresh oregano
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Olive Oil 2 Tbsp
- In a warm pan place the olive oil, garlic, and oregano.
- Sautee until tender.
- Pour in heavy whipping cream, and on low heat stir the ingredients.
- Add the parmesan, and continue to stir until the sauce begins to thicken (approximately 4 minutes)
- Blend in salt, pepper to taste
- Once desired thickness remove from heat and serve.