This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Leesa.
Good sleep is such an important part of our lives. Check out our Leesa mattress review to see if it could help you sleep better.
Do you wake up a lot at night or don’t feel well-rested the next day? Maybe you wake up with more aches and pains than you went to sleep with.
If so, you don’t have to keep suffering. It may be time to replace your pillows and mattress.
Why Is Sleep Important?
- A good night’s sleep helps you to have mental clarity for the next day to make decisions, pay attention, etc.
- Not sleeping well usually leads to a more negative mood and less productivity.
- A long-term lack of sleep can lead to a higher risk of health issues.
- For more reasons sleep is so important see our post with tips to sleep through the night.
About The Leesa Mattress
There are so many mattresses out there these days it can certainly be tough to choose which one is perfect for you. The Leesa mattress has many benefits that may make it the best mattress for you.
Leesa features a patented Universal Adaptive Feel™ which means it’s designed for all types of sleepers whether you like to sleep on your side, back or stomach. The mattress includes 3 premium foam layers so you’re always sleeping comfortably including:
- A 2-inch Avena™ foam layer on the top so you can sleep cooler with breathability.
- A 2-inch memory foam layer in the middle that contours to your body and provides pressure relief.
- On the bottom, there are 6 inches of dense core support foam which provides durability and structure no matter your size.
The mattress is American-made and is shipped compressed in a box right to your front door. That’s so much better than trying to load a mattress onto a truck and getting it home in one piece!
I also find Leesa to be rather amazing because they give back.
Leesa has a mission to provide A Better Place To Sleep for Everybody where they donate one mattress to a shelter for every 10 they sell through their One-ten program. Over 22,000 mattresses have been donated so far!
Not only does Leesa donate mattresses but they also plant one tree for every mattress sold and they even donate 1% of each employee’s time to volunteer for local causes.
Where To Buy A Leesa Mattress
Leesa is available for purchase online in the United States, Canada, UK, and Germany at Leesa.com. It’s available in all the usual sizes from Twin to Cal King.
It may feel a bit weird to buy something like a mattress online. But, you have plenty of time to try it out and make sure you like it with a 100 risk-free nights trial with free shipping.
If you would like to try out Leesa before buying you can visit the Leesa Dream Gallery in SoHo NYC or Virginia Beach, VA. It’s also available to try before buying at over 80 West Elm stores nationwide.
If you want the full Leesa experience of good sleep they’re always releasing new products. You can purchase a Leesa pillow, blanket, sheets, foundation, and frame. They’re all available to buy online with free shipping.
Leesa Mattress Review
So what did we think of the Leesa mattress? Well, I can see why it has over 11,000 verified 5-star reviews.
For a mattress in a box, it’s surprisingly comfortable. I definitely liked it more than other mattresses we’ve tried.
In the past, we’ve had issues with mattresses not feeling supportive but the Leesa is different. Even hubby, who isn’t a small guy, loves that the mattress is soft yet very supportive.
And that’s not just when you first go to bed. You know how with some memory foam you wake up feeling like you’re in a valley? Not the case with Leesa.
The Leesa Hybrid Pillow
My favorite thing was the Leesa Hybrid Pillow, the pillow on the right with the super comfy quilting! It literally feels like you’re sleeping on supportive clouds. So comfy!
It’s an adjustable and reversible pillow so you can customize the comfort and cooling just for you. I love this because I can’t stand sleeping hot.
What Makes The Leesa Hybrid Pillow Different?
- Has a pillow insert between the quilted pocket and cool layers that can be removed to change to the needed support level
- Made to be cooler with cool-to-the-touch fabric that chills 5 times faster than the traditional pillow
- The fabric is durable and even machine washable
- Has a ventilated gel layer to also help you sleep cooler
- Can flip to the reversible cool side for a calming experience while you fall asleep
- You don’t have to fluff this pillow since it has down-like quilted pockets that maintain their shape and support instead of clumping over time
As I mentioned, I hate sleeping hot so I love that this pillow really helps me to sleep cooler. Plus, I like that the pillow has the quilted pockets. I used to wake up several times at night and have to fluff up my other pillow from going flat.
Overall, Leesa Sleep products can definitely help you sleep better so you can tackle your day.
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get the latest recipes, tips, motivational articles, and crazy stories delivered straight to your inbox.