Take a day, and count how many times you say, “I’m sorry!” I bet you it’s a lot more than you think it is! On this week’s episode we chat with Rachel Martin from Finding Joy about why women seem to apologize so much for just simply being who we are! Find yourself again, and quit apologizing, woman!
In this episode:
- We chat with Rachel Martin from Finding Joy
- You’ll learn why it is that so many women feel the need to aploogize, all the time, for everything
- More importantly you’ll learn how to stop that habit right now!
Finding Joy on Instagram
Finding Joy on Facebook
A few articles to help you be YOURSELF and rock it:
- 9 Tips to Boost Your Confidence
- Finding Inspiration During the Darkest Times
- 10 Ways to Make Me Time A Priority
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get the latest recipes, tips, motivational articles, and crazy stories delivered straight to your inbox.