Bacon Pancakes, Makin’ Bacon Pancakes
- Author: Crunchy Frugalista
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 5
- 1/2 pound bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 1/2 t baking powder
- 1 t salt
- 1 T white sugar
- 1 1/4 cup rice milk or coconut milk
- Egg Substitute Recipe(not to be confused with egg substitute in a carton)
- 3 T Oil
- Cook your bacon and set aside
- In a bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together and mix with a whisk.
- In the middle, make a little hole and put the wet ingredients. Beat until smooth.
- Blend in crumbled bacon.
- Heat a griddle or pan on medium and coat with oil. When heated use a 1/4 cup of batter and cook until brown on both sides.
- Serve Warm.