I think I will lose my mind if I hear how bored my kids already are. I swear, they have only been out of school for a grand total of 6 days and they are already driving my up the dang wall!
My kids are both pretty nerdy, so you have to drag them kicking and screaming to play outside. Well, that is not completely fair. My son has autism and he can get afraid of things that will keep him in the house.
How to Play Gummy Drop
Gummy Drop is one of my favorite time sucks aka free apps moms love to play. (Even moms need a break every now and again as well!)
You can download Gummy Drop for free, and then take the fun with you everywhere you go! Here’s how to play Gummy Drop.
The object of the game is to travel around the world and build up different ports as you go!
Gummy Drop is a free app matching game that is a game like Candy Crush, except instead of crushing candy you are making matches to travel around the world!
This is an awesome free app on Android, free app on iPhone, or free game on PC! It’s a match 3 game with a twist!
According to Big Fish Games,
The gummies are falling! You have been sent on a mission to travel the world and play architect! Solve sweet treats of matching puzzles and earn all the resources you need to put the world map back together. Each squishy adventure is more challenging than the last. Let’s go GUMMY!® Whether you use this document as a reference when things get difficult or as a road map to get you from beginning to end, we’re pretty sure you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
As you progress through the game, you will be able to rebuild a new landmark or every ten levels you master. If you need to earn more coins or bricks, you can always go back through previous levels to earn more.
When you are playing through the levels, you can boost your abilities. The boosts will cost coins, so you must make a decision if you want to pay for a boost or save your coins for rebuilding. This is a great way to teach kids about problem solving while they have fun. They will not even know they are learning!
Best Features of Gummy Drop
Since I’ve first started playing Gummy Drop by Big Fish Games, they have added up to 50 different cities for you to visit. That’s a whole lot of free fun! Some of the cities in the game are:
- 10,000 levels: It’s like the game that never ends! This great game from Big Fish has over 10,000 levels waiting for you to conquer.
- Gain Special Bonuses: Play regularly and you have a chance to earn free resources and coins!
- New Daily Event Challenges: Do you have what it takes to be the best? Then compete with other Big Fish gamers all across the world with daily challenges. You can earn tips, tokens, and secrets to help your game rock!
- Facebook Connect: Connect your game to Facebook and earn more rewards. Play with your friends, and update your progress!
On top of that, Big Fish Games is celebrating having over 10,000 levels on their top free match three game!
With the Big Fish Games Gummy Drop is a PC version, you can save your data time and go old school, using your laptop or desktop computer.
You can download Big Fish Games Gummy Drop now and start playing for free! Here is a trailer to let you see how amazing the graphics are, how bright the colors are and how fun the game really is to play!
Gummy Drop Playing Tips
There are a Gummy Drop playing tips I figured out when playing! These are great ways to play Gummy Drop for free, or to get great deals on Gummy Drop Challenges.
- Sign up for the Big Fish Newsletter: Sometimes their newsletters have game specific challenges or special offers for you to score great packages and extra goodies for the game.
- Follow Gummy Drop on Facebook: Any time I play a new free Match 3 game, I always follow the Gummy Drop on Facebook. Sometimes they include links for free materials and coins to help you along in the game!
- Join Game Facebook Groups: Anytime I think a game really rocks, I find a group on Facebook with players. That way I’m not sending a bajillion resource requests to my friends and family members that aren’t game players. Just do a search for “Gummy Drop” on Facebook and you can find some groups to join!
- Check Daily: Even if you don’t have a ton of time to play the game every day, make sure to check your cities and ports daily. Sometimes you get free resources and coins for working on other people’s ports and cities!
Gummy Drop Reviews
Wondering what the Gummy Drop Reviews are saying? Here are a few of the reviews I found on the world wide web for this fun match 3 game.
I love this game. It is challenging and with all the different missions to complete, it doesn’t get boring. -Majorie Sitter, Amazon Review
Love the game I’m disabled and this game gives me a little fun sitting around the house. – J.R Krouse, Amazon Review
It’s pretty addictive and a lot of fun. A great time killer. I love culture and language, and this gives a lot of fun facts and interesting information. – Sarah Money 5 Star Android Review
So Addictive! I love how there are different places to compete and how you can go back and get daily prizes if you complete things in other towns! – Bec Swift 5 Star Android Review
If you think this Big Fish Game rocks socks, make sure to check out some of my other favorite free match 3 games!
- Candy Crush Jelly Saga (Warning this may lead to addiction)
- Candy Crush Soda Saga
- Cascade: Like Gummy Drop but you’re matching gems baby!