Looking for a quick and easy meal option? Then you have to try this chicken bacon ranch sandwich. It is packed full of flavor and it’s super easy to make. Top with bacon, swiss, and homemade buttermilk ranch dressing your family will be begging you to make it more often.
Our family is notorious for ordering out because we forgot to pull something out for dinner. We came up with this new sandwich recipe so we could save some money, but not sacrifice the flavor when we wanted to cook a quick meal.
This chicken bacon ranch sandwich takes only 30 minutes from start to finish, and there are lots of steps that you can prep the day before if you have time and use on other dishes.
We used Applewood smoked bacon and swiss cheese, but this sandwich is so versatile that you can easily substitute your own favorite cheese and flavor of bacon!Print
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwich
This sandwich is perfect for lunch or dinner
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Chicken Breasts
- Whole Wheat Rolls
- Baby Swiss
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Garlic Powder (to taste)
- Cracked Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place chicken breasts on cookie sheet and dash with garlic powder and pepper
- Cook for 30 minutes (or until reaches 180 degrees)
- Place buns in oven for approximately 5-10 minutes until its warm.
- Slice buns open, top with chicken, bacon, cheese, and drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Serve warm
Love this Chicken Bacon Ranch recipe? Make sure to check out these great recipes as well:
- Copy Cat Smores Blizzard
- Parmesan Garlic Burger
- Maple Syrup Chicken Wings
- Santa Fe Salsa
- Easy French Dip Sandwich Recipe
Leave a Reply