Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
- Author: Ashley Sears | Crunchy Frugalista
- Yield: 18
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2/3 cup crushed honey graham crackers + extra for garnish
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar
- pinch pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 ounces chocolate, I used a semi-sweet Baker’s Bar
- Prepare the filling by adding the pumpkin puree, graham crackers, cream cheese, confections sugar, and pumpkin pie spice to a food processor. Melt the white chocolate chips. Add in the white chocolate chips to the mixture. Pulse until the mixture is a dough texture and consistency. Place into a refrigerator to chill for at least 3 hours.
- Prepare the chocolate coating by melting the chocolate. Remove the filling form the refrigerator and roll into 18 round-balls. Dip the filling into the chocolate using a fork, making sure to coat the entire filling. Place onto a baking sheet once you have coated them. Sprinkle the extra crushed graham crackers on top and place into the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.