Easter Brunch Ideas: Cinnamon Roll Flower Bouquets to Brighten Your Table
- Using kitchen scissors, cut the cinnamon roll in the round. Start at the outside edge and slowly work your way in like a pinwheel. Don’t worry if it’s not one continuous line. If it breaks you can still use that as a layer of the flower petal.
- Using your finger as a mold, wrap the long dough around your finger.
- Place in a Greased Muffin Tin, and Bake at 375 degrees for about 8-10 or until golden brown
- Allow the Rolls to Cool.
- With a wooden skewer, take a jelly bean and pierce it; pushing it about an inch below the tip. If the jelly bean breaks, no worries just pinch it back together.
- Place a green cupcake liner upside down (green color facing up) and pierce with the skewer.
- Place the cinnamon roll on top of the liner and flip the liner up. Pierce the cinnamon roll until you can see the skewer tip.
- Place a jelly bean in the center of the flower, and then push a skewer through the roll into the Jelly bean to secure the flower.
- Place in a vase, and put on your Easter brunch table!