Homemade Granola Bars with Honey Bunches of Oats
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 20
- Category: Snacks
- 3 Cups of Honey Bunches of Oats
- 1 C of Raisins
- 3 T Butter
- 2/3 Cup Honey
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- In a greased 13X9 pan, place the raisins and cereal
- In a small pot, melt the butter, honey and brown sugar until slightly bubbly (stir constantly)
- Pour the sugar mixture over the cereal, and mix well.
- Press down with a piece of wax paper, and allow to cool.
- Cut into bars, and serve.