Right before I had my foot surgery, I had a chance to get a new yoga mat from Aurorae Yoga. If you haven’t tried one, you absolultely need to them are amazing! With my great mat in hand, I decided I needed to start doing some more yoga. (In case you didn’t know yoga is an amazing upper body workout, heck it’s an all over body workout!)
Mr. Crunchy and I don’t really have the budget to pay for yoga classes right now, so I figured I would hit the World Wide Web to see how I could teach myself new yoga poses for free! What I wasn’t expecting was the amount of FREE videos you can get too! It was like a Yogi smorgasboard! (or however you spell that word)
Aurorae Yoga Mat: The Right Mat for Any Yogi
Before you start getting into yoga, I can’t stress how important it is to have a good mat! I have used several yoga mats over the years, even the $5 specials from Walmart. Getting the right kind of mat makes all the difference in your workout. Once you work up a sweat, you don’t want to have to worry about slipping and hurting yourself. The Aurorae Northern Lights mats are built for just this!
They were originally made for hot yoga, where they elevate the room temperature which makes you sweat more. What does that mean? It means you aren’t going to slip off your mat and bust your bum! These mats are extra cushy, and have a great color pattern to them. Now that I have one, I won’t use any of the Walmart special yoga mats anymore! (Plus they are eco-friendly, which you know makes me happy)!
Now that you know what mat to grab, check out the list. You don’t know how to do yoga for free, because the best part is I have done the hard part for you! This is a great list of places you can look to find some amazing yoga tutorials, 30 minute workouts, books, and videos all for FREE!
1. YouTube: There are literally THOUSANDS of free Yoga Workouts on YouTube! Here are some of my favorite channels.
- Elkhart Yoga
- Do Yoga With Me
- My Yoga Online
- Live Strong Yoga
2. Blogs and Websites: There are a lot of great Yoga Blogs out there that show you new Yoga poses. As an added bonus you always have a blog writer that you can ask questions! It’s like having your own personal Yogi!
3. Your Local Library: Many local libraries have great CDs, DVDs, and books that you can check out. It’s great way to see if you like yoga before you try it!
4. You could always let this guy teach you:
How To Do Yoga For FREE
Now what are you waiting for? Grab your yoga mat and get that body moving!
If you want to learn more about Aurorae Yoga Mats and Products, make sure to check them out:
- Aurorae Yoga Website: http://www.auroraeyoga.com/
- Aurorae Yoga on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/auroraeyoga
- Aurorae Yoga on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AuroraeYoga
- 30 minute smoking cardio workout
- Upper Body Workout
- Bodacious Swim Workout for the Aquatically Challenged