Swiss and Pancetta Omlette: Tasty and Perfect for Quick Breakfast!
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 2 T Pancetta
- 1/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil (to grease pan)
- parsley (garnish)
- In a bowl, whisk together the salt, pepper, and eggs.
- Place 1 t of olive oil in pan and heat on medium heat until it coats pan.
- Add egg mixture and allow to cook until slightly bubbly.
- Add cheese and pancetta, then fold egg in half.
- Wait 30 seconds, and then flip to cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Remove and serve hot. Garnish with parsley