Bathroom Cleaning Hacks to Deep Clean Your Bathroom in 15 Minutes or Less
Does your bathroom need an overhaul? Then these bathroom cleaning hacks are here to save the day. Don’t know about your house, but mine is almost always a disaster. With three dogs and three teenagers, and next to no time, if it weren’t for bathroom cleaning hacks that let me deep clean my bathroom in 15 minutes the house would NEVER be clean! In less than an episode of Scandal, you can have your bathroom sparkly clean. Plus, with partnering with Babbleboxx you can get all of your spring cleaning needs shipped to you!
These bathroom cleaning hacks are sponsored by Babbleboxx
8 Bathroom Cleaning Hacks to Deep Clean Your Bathroom
Since Bayla has been so sick over the last few years, we’ve had to make sure that the bathroom is in tip top shape. Her stay at the pediatric eczema program at National Jewish hospital taught us that baths are super, duper important to having healthy skin. That’s why we need to make sure the tub is super clean. With her skin being so sensitive, we don’t want germs building up in a dirty bathroom.
Wanting to kick germs in the butt isn’t just a sick kid problem. Kids are little germ magnets. Combine that with the fact that moms are so busy who has time to scrub and scrub and scrub and scrub. I know I sure as heck don’t. Bathroom cleaning hacks for the win!
Recently, I had a chance to try out my very first BabbleBoxx. It’s a fun company sampling box that puts brand’s full size products in your hands. All you have to do is go to your mailbox! This month I opted into the Spring Cleaning box, and it’s chock full of amazing products to help me clean my bathroom in no time at all. Check out all the fun products! (PLUS all the fun discounts!)
- Duck Easy Liner Smooth Top Shelf Liner: Putting in a shelf-liner is a great way to keep your storage organized and clean. The Easy Liners from Duck brand even have the mold and mildew resistance thanks to Clorox.
- DISCOUNT: Duck Brand Coupons
- Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner and Simple Green Stone Cleaner: I’ve been a fan of Simple Green for decades. This was my first time trying the stone cleaner, and I’m impressed. We have a steam shower and hard water. In the corner of our shower, there were some white “hard water stains.” Hubby took a second to spray it down with the Simple Green Stone Cleaner and scrub it with the Scrub Daddy and it looks as good as new. It must have magical powers because it seriously got my husband to clean. (Love you honey ;))
- DISCOUNT: Save $1.75 off of Simple Green Products
- Scrub Mommy and Scrub Daddy: These sponges are really kick butt, and good sponges for spring cleaning. They are soft in warm water and firm in cool water, so you get the cleaning power of two different sponges in one sponge. The Scrub Mommy has two sides. It’s a scrubber plus a sponge. Both of them are scratch free, dishwasher safe, and really versatile!
- Trinova Wood Cleaner & Conditioner: We have a few wood surfaces in our home, and it was really fun to try this out. Mainly, we have wooden furniture. Trinova seems like a really high quality wood cleaner, and I’m interested to let some of my friends try it out on their wood furniture to see how it helps it shine. On the table tops that we used it on it seemed to work really well.
- DISCOUNT: Enter code Babble20 to save 20% (Offer Expires 4/30/17)
Now are you as excited to clean the bathroom as I am? (Yes, I am a nerd and get excited about cleaning when I have time) Get ready to conquer dirt and grime with these bathroom cleaning hacks! Here’s the supplies that you need to make that bad boy sparkle!
- Grab your favorite cleaners from your BabbleBoxx (hint, hint you can shop above!)
- Add Vinegar and Tea Tree Oil in the Tank of your Toilet!
- Use a butter knife with a wash cloth to get into tiny spaces and have some cleaning power. Plus it won’t scratch your surfaces.
- Use Q Tips and Toothbrushes to detail faucets, small corners, and toilet
- Use dryer sheets to clean baseboards!
1. Remove everything from your bathroom: Towels, clothes, trash cans.
2. Line your drawers with a shelf-liner for easy cleaning!
3. Use your Scrub Daddy and Scrub Mommy to wipe down counters, mirrors, and other surfaces. (Make sure to use a NEW Scrub Daddy to clean the surface of the toilet)
4. Use this homemade toilet cleaner and allow to sit for five minutes.
5. Spray toilet down with Simple Green then. scrub toilet and wipe down base and top.
6. Sweep and mop the floor.
7. Wipe down the front of the cabinets, with Trinova wood cleaner and a cloth
8. Add a few drops of essential oil to your TP roll (on the inside) to help your bathroom smell amazingly fresh!
What are some of your favorite bathroom cleaning hacks?
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get the latest recipes, tips, motivational articles, and crazy stories delivered straight to your inbox.