Butterbeer Latte Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1
- Cuisine: Beverages
- One Cup of Brewed Community Coffee
- One Cup of Warmed Milk (or Coconut Milk)
- 2 Pumps Butterscotch Coffee Syrup
- 2 Pumps Caramel Coffee Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Butter (Or Coconut Butter)
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Sauce (optional)
- Begin to brew a cup of Community Coffee.
- While the coffee is brewing, in a pan, warm the milk, butter, caramel and butterscotch syrups. Heat VERY slowly as not to scald the milk.
- Whisk together just until combined and milk is warm.
- In a Harry Potter Marauder’s mug, place the coffee, steamed milk.
- Top with whipped cream, and drizzle with caramel (optional)