Crockpot Vegetable Soup Perfect for a Cold Day
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 10
- Category: Soups
- 3 Carrots (Peeled and Cubed)
- 2 Celery Ribs
- 5 Small Yellow Potatoes (Peeled and Cubed)
- 1 C Corn
- 1 C Green Beans
- 1 14oz Can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1-2 T Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 T Garlic Powder
- 1/2 T Onion Powder
- 1 Garlic Clove (finely minced)
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 2 32 oz Cartons of Organic Chicken Broth or Stock (can substitute veggie as well)
- 1/2 Medium Onion
- Dice all of the vegetables and set aside
- In a dutch oven place the olive oil, cook the garlic and the onions until the onion is see through. Place garlic and onion in crockpot.
- Place all ingredients in crockpot, and add herbs to taste.
- Place on low for eight hours or until potatoes are soft.
- Serve with crackers or crusty bread.
- For faster preparation, cook on medium in dutch oven and simmer for one hour.