Despite what you have heard Easter isn’t ALL about the goodies in your Easter basket. It’s also all about the fun and easy Easter crafts that you can make to welcome spring! When you live in a cold state like Minnesota, you are more than happy to make any easy crafts that will bring on the warmer weather!!!
Living in Minnesota, we are lucky if it is even close to spring weather by the time that Easter actually rolls around. That’s why by March, I am seriously itching to get to business making some adorable Easter crafts! It makes me think that spring is here even if we still happen to have a little bit more snow on the ground than the rest of the country.
Easter has always kind of had a special place in my heart because my oldest was born two days before her very first Easter. There’s a picture of my family that has four generations in it with my daughter, me, my mom, and my grandma. It’s still one of my favorite pictures because my daughter was so teeny tiny in her very first Easter dress.
Now she’s a sassy teenager. It’s amazing how time flies. I guess I will have to be content that my kids still love making easy Easter crafts with me. It’s probably because that’s about the time they have cabin fever too, and they are ready to start seeing birds and grass again. We love Minnesota, but by the time Easter rolls around, we are DEFINITELY ready for spring! Even if there is snow on the ground, we can put up some awesome Easter home decor or some cute pastel colored crafts and at least pretend it’s spring like here!
If you are itching for spring too, make sure to check out these cute Easter Cakes and some other fun Easter activities:
- 15 Fun Easter Cakes
- 7 Ways to Have the Most Epic Easter Dinner Ever
- Cute Easter Subway Art and Adorable Jelly Bean Frame
Now onto the Easter Crafts of awesomeness. This list of Easter crafts has great crafts for kids, Easter home decor, and even some easy Easter crafts for adults too! Every year, we are going to add more and more awesome crafts to get you excited that Spring is almost here!
Easy Easter Crafts
Easy Easter Craft: Washcloth Bunny
- Egg Carton Birds
- Peeps Sunflower Topiary
- Easter Subway Art Printable and Jelly Bean Frame
- Felt Easter Bunny Bags
- Chick Puppets
- Easter Bunny Garland
- Easter Carrot Treat Bags
- Fillable Easter Ornaments
- Peeps Easy Clay Magnets
- DIY Easter Bunny Burlap Tray
- Decoupage Happy Easter Sign
- Egg Shell Candles
- Awesome Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- Easter Chick in Egg Paper Craft
- Easter Word Search Printable
- Easy Easter Wreath
- Egg Plant Dollar Tree Craft
- DIY Easter Glass Globes
- DIY Easter Nest Jars
- Hand Painted Easter Bunny Bread Pans
- Paper Easter Chicks
- Upcycled Easter Buckets
- Baking Cup Flowers
- Easter Bunny Pops Craft
- Easter Yarn Egg Garland
- Carrot Inspired Mason Jar Craft
- DIY Twine Easter Carrots
- DIY Twine Easter Egg Crafts
- Glass Stained Wood Easter Egg
- Adorable Easter Bunny Clothes Pin Craft
- Easter Bunny Embroidered Hoop Wall Art
- Homemade Bunny Pom Pom Decoration
- Easter Egg Bath Bomb Tutorial
- Easter Egg Button Art
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Upcycled Easter Egg Chalkboard Eggs
- Bunny Handprint Pot Holders
- Easter Chick Napkin Ring Craft
- Upcycled Bunny and Chick Easter Baskets
- Polka Dot Easter Eggs
- Spring Easter Candle Holder
- DIY Straw Easter Vase
- DIY Easter Egg Garland
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet
Adorable Burlap Bunny Homemade Easter Bunting
Now that you have checked out all the amazing Easter crafts, which one do you want to try first?
What are some of your favorite easy Easter Crafts?
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get the latest recipes, tips, motivational articles, and crazy stories delivered straight to your inbox.