Free Android Apps for Moms
I recently got an Android based phone, and first off I have to say it’s a great switch from the iPhone operating system. One thing I can say is “holy free android apps for moms batman!” I have only had it a few days, and I am in love with all the great apps. Anything and everything you need to have on your phone to enjoy life and my life a little less chaotic is in this list.
Crunchy’s Favorite Top 5 FREE Android Apps for Busy Moms!
1. Pandora: I live and swear by Pandora. If my kids see me with my headphones on, they know it’s Mommy’s Pandora time and she is NOT to be disturbed. Rocking out to Pandora can turn any mom’s mood around, so this one is definite must have for moms.
2. Cosi: Cosi is an awesome application that helps you schedule anything and everything for the entire family. You can plan meals, write shopping lists, and even schedule appointments. My favorite part of this application is that you can send email reminders to your whole family about their appointments. Plus the calendar is color coded for each family member!
3. My Fitness Pal: Whether you are trying to lose weight or just trying to stay healthy, this app has everything you need. My Fitness Pal not only helps you record your calories and your exercise, but it allows you to root on your friends to keep them encouraged too. My favorite feature is being able to scan the bar codes of food and easily add it to your daily tracker!
4. Food Planner: This one is fabulous for any mom that needs help meal planning. This app has a meal planner, recipe section, and even inventory to help you keep track of what you already have in the house. No more freezer burnt meats or veggies for your family.
5. Kindle: Any mom that has ever been stuck in a doctor’s office for what seems to be hours knows that a girl needs her books. You get all of the great books that the Kindle offers right on your phone. Plus, Amazon has TONS of free Kindle books daily so make sure to check out the free books too!
Do you know one that belongs in this list? What are your favorite FREE Android App for moms?
I use three of these apps already and they are great! Checking out the others.
Great suggestions! I need to download Cosi.
I have Pandora and Kindle. I need a good fitness app though! Right now, I’m learning how to use Evernote. I like how it keeps all my random thoughts and notes in one place. I’ll give Cosi a try, I’ve heard great things about that one!
Thanks! I have an iPhone, but I’ll have to share this with my friends who have Androids 🙂
Robyn Jane says
Pepperplate is an excellent recipe app, available for all mobile devices. You can enter your own recipes, or copy them directly from the web. Once you’re ready to cook, you can even set an audible timer to let you know when it’s ready. This is one of my all-time favorite apps on my Nook. http://www.pepperplate.com/