I am a self admitted TV and movie junkie. I get it from my dad, who spent his nights and weekends watching his favorite TV shows. My sister and I would curl up next to him, sharing a big bowl of popcorn, watching whatever he had on TV. My mom was a big movie fan and would take my sister and I to the movies every Saturday. This was a big treat for us as we would get dressed up, have lunch and then see the latest movie. It didn’t matter if the movie was a romance, comedy, suspense or action film, but mom preferred those icky romance films! Go figure now that I am an adult that I am addicted to those same ooey gooey lovey dovey type movies! I have also acquired a taste for anything the Lifetime network puts out. I can spend the entire weekend streaming Lifetime movies on Netflix to watch. Here are a few of my favorites I am gearing up to watch this coming weekend!
5 Lifetime Movies on Netflix To Watch
- And Baby Will Fall: High school sweethearts, Ivy (Anastasia Griffith) and David Ross (Brendan Fehr), prepare for the birth of their first child. At a yard sale they run into a high school friend, Melinda, who is also pregnant. Suddenly, Ivy disappears and the clues point to David. Could he be the culprit? Does Melinda have something to do with it? Are they in on it together? You will have to watch this suspense filled movie to see!
- A Killer Among Us: This movie stars cutie pie Tom Cavanaugh from the series Ed from the early 2000’s. This charmer plays a bad guy and he is soooo creepy good! His wife is murdered and it does not take his daughter long to realize Dad just may have had something (or everything) to do with the crime.
- Liz and Dick: This Lifetime movie features Lindsay Lohan as Liz and this was to be her “comeback” role. I am pretty sure she failed at that but the movie is so bad it is good! From her accent that goes in and out of a half baked British to an American, had me tickled. This would make a great drinking game! Take a shot every time she switches her accent?
- Secrets of Eden: Oh how I love me some John Stamos action! This hunky pastor has a bit of a mess on his hands. One of his close (and by close I mean he was sleeping with her) parishioners has been murdered. So who did it? The husband who has a record for abusing his wife? The pastor who was sleeping with her? An intruder that killed her during a break in gone wrong? This movie has you guessing until the very end. That’s ok. I got to see a lot of my favorite hunk!!
- Lizzie Borden Took an Ax: I have a fascination with Christina Ricci. She is perfect in this role as Lizzie Borden. Did she or didn’t she? This is a question that has never been answered. Will this Lifetime movie on Netflix give you any new answers? I guess you will just have to watch and see!!
Because I am a super busy mom who works from home, I am on the go all week long. I try to reserve the weekends for relaxing. If I can find something fun for the family to do, we usually do that during the day. That leaves the nights to snuggle up with the family and find a bunch of Lifetime movies on Netflix to watch!! Netflix has a ton of Lifetime movies you can stream right into your TV, gaming device, table, smartphone or even your Apple TV device. You can stream to your hearts content on up to 4 devices for less than $12 a month! Now that is a deal I can get excited about!!