The holiday season is one of my favorite times of the year to play around with recipes. We hosted Thanksgiving at our house last weekend for our family and a few friends. My kids always like getting special drinks made for them that make them feel grown up. (They call sparkling grape juice, sparkly wine, lol). So, I decided to make a great beverage to share with on Turkey Day.
Blackberry Pomegranate Spritzer
To make my drink, I headed to Walmart and grabbed a few essentials. I grabbed some Lipton Tea and Honey Blackberry Pomegranate, seltzer water, and blackberries. Everything else I needed I already had at the house.
These drinks were really easy to make but looked like I had spent hours blending and crushing fresh berries. The best part is that the drinks were really low in calories. We put them in special holiday glasses so my kids felt like they were eating at the big kid table. I made one for myself of course, and they tasted amazing with the Thanksgiving spread we had. Instead of our usual cranberries, we had the blackberry pomegranate to make the flavors of Thanksgiving come alive in our mouths!
Here’s the recipe for my Black Tea Honey Blackberry Pomegranate spritzer!
Honey Blackberry Pomegranate Spritzer
- Black Tea
- Seltzer or Soda Water (chilled)
- Rinse and pat dry your blackberries.
- Place blackberries in glass or small bowl and crush with a spoon
- Spoon a few spoonfuls into the bottom of the glasses
- Pour the Black Tea and Honey Mix and Seltzer water in the pitcher and stir. (Best with chilled water)
- Pour tea into glasses without stirring.
- Garnish with blackberries