This milk chocolate fondue recipe is such a fun and easy way to make a quick and easy dessert. That’s the fun thing about chocolate fondue. You can change it up in one hundred different ways by just changing a few subtle ingredients. Milk chocolate is the key ingredient in this fondue recipe, plus there’s a super secret ingredient that gives it it’s wonderful almond hints (Thanks, Rodelle Almond Extract!)
From start to finish, this easy milk chocolate fondue takes less than 10 minutes to prep and cook. If you have an electric fondue pot, you can let it simmer for hours during a party to let your guests dip and enjoy the whole evening. I served this fondue recipe at my martini party last weekend. It was such a great compliment to the fun dessert martini recipes that I was serving (Make sure to check out the delicious dessert martini recipes here)
Want the tradition dark chocolate from Almond Joy? Then just change it to a dark chocolate fondue recipe by switching the chocolate to dark in the recipe. Hubby’s not a huge fan of dark chocolate so we made it a milk chocolate fondue this round. Next time, we are going to make it the traditional way because mama loves her some dark chocolate.Print
Almond Joy Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Delicious milk chocolate fondue recipe that reminds you of your favorite Almond Joy candy
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 Pot
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: Fondue
- 2 bags milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup Sweetened Coconut
- 1/4 Slivered Almonds + 2 Whole Almonds as Garnish
- 1 1/4 tsp Rodelle Almond Extract
- 1/4 C Coconut Milk
- In an electric fondue pot, place coconut milk and place on low.
- As it begins to heat, gently stir in chocolate chips. Constantly stirring.
- Once it begins melting, add in the almond extract.
- Once it’s completely melted, fold in slivered almonds.
- Garnish with coconut and whole almonds.
We loved serving this with fresh fruit, marshmallows, and gluten free “oreos”. You could also serve it with brownies, cheesecake, and so many other yummy options!
This looks like a pregnant woman’s dream!