Perfect Summer Drink: Strawberry Fruit Infused Tea
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 5
- Category: Beverages
- 5 Small Bags Lipton Tea
- 10 Cups of Water
- 1 Cup of Strawberries Sliced
- 1/2-3/4 C White Sugar
- 2 trays of ice
- In a large stock pot, place the tea bags and water and bring to just below boiling.
- Pour in sugar and stir. Bring to a boil
- Remove from heat, remove tea bags, and add strawberries. Allow to steep for about 15 minutes.
- Remove strawberries, and add about 2 trays of ice to mixture.
- Serve cold and garnish with strawberries if desired
- Note: You can make the tea more or less sweet by adjusting the sugar levels