Southwest Chicken Salad
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1
- Category: Salads
- 1 thin sliced chicken breast grilled
- ¼ C canned black beans-drained
- ¼ C canned corn –drained
- 3 C mixed spring salad
- 1 T ranch dressing
- 1 T barbeque sauce
- Mix together, salad, corn and black beans. By draining and rinsing the corn and black beans it
- will reduce the amount of sodium.
- Cut up the grilled chicken and toss them into the salad.
- Drizzle on the ranch and barbeque sauce.