5 Must Haves in Your Travel Toiletry Kits (It Could Save Your Trip)
Spring is right around the corner, and that means this gal is dreaming of going on a vacation. It doesn’t matter whether it’s planning a Spring Break Trip, or weather you need a quick weekend getaway, having what you need in your travel toiletry kits could save your trip (at bare minimum save you a lot of cash)
With the blog, I travel at least four to five times a year, and thanks to my fibromyalgia I need to make sure that I have everything I need in the least amount of space and weight possible. That certainly doesn’t make me a travel expert, but it does give me a lot of experience of being an efficient traveler. (Less to lug around is a good thing right?!)
The best part, is rather than looking for generic travel toiletry kits, I’ve put together my five must have things that makes sure you have everything you need to have a happy and stress free trip!
5 Must Haves in Your Travel Toiletry Kits
1. Travel Toiletry Bag: I guess this isn’t really IN your travel toiletry kits, but having a small bag that you can fit all you need in it really makes a difference. Here are some of my favorite travel toiletry bags that I’ve used in the past.
2. Travel Hairbrush and Toothbrush: There’s no need to lug around a really big full size toothbrush and hairbrush. I’ve found these awesome travel sizes that don’t feel like you are ripping your hair out or feel like you are brushing your teeth with wire bristles.
3. Zicam® Cold Remedy homeopathic Nasal Swabs: It never fails that if I’m going to come down with a cold it’s when I’m on a trip. That’s why my Zicam® Cold Remedy Nasal Swabs are one of the first things that I put in my travel kit. At the first sign of a cold, I know I can use them and it helps shorten my cold.
4. Lavender: Every time I travel, I take some lavender essential oil with me. It helps me stay focused and less stressed. I can dab it on my wrists and smell it when I feel tense, or I can put a few drops in the hotel tub at the end of a long day traveling.
5. Lip Balm and Lotion: Traveling can really dry out your skin. Have you ever wondered why you are so dang thirsty during or after a flight? The air is super dry. Keeping a small tube of lip balm and a small bottle of lotion will keep you from feeling all dried out when you travel.