Turkey Crockpot Chili that Sticks to Your Ribs
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 7
- Category: Entree
- 1 32 oz Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Pounds Ground Turkey
- 2 C Dry Kidney Beans (soaked overnight)
- 1 Green Pepper Diced
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic Diced
- 1-2 Cans 16 oz Can Tomato Sauce
- 1-2 T Chili Powder
- 2 T Cumin
- 1 T Garlic Powder
- In a pan, brown the ground turkey and set aside.
- In another pan, heat olive oil and sautee onion, garlic and pepper until slightly tender
- Place all ingredients and spices in crockpot. Cook on low for approximately 4-6 hours.
- When mixing ingredients together, if chili is too thick at water tablespoons at a time. If chili is too thin, take top off of chili and allow to reduce until desired thickness.