Are you planning to throw a great Super Bowl Bash this year? Then you want to make sure to grab this Crock Pot Queso Dip recipe. It’s really easy, but will taste like you spent hours on it! Nothing says Super Bowl than fabulous munchies, and of course pigskin! If you are having, or attending a Super Bowl party this year, you really need to make this fabulous Super Bowl Crockpot queso dip. It’s really easy to prep, and all you have to do is add the ingredients to the crock pot and turn it on!
Plus, you can add so many variations to the dip to make it more spicy or a little more tame. To make it a little bit more spicy, find tomatoes with chilis that is labeled hot. To lower the heat a little bit, you can use just diced tomatoes without any chilis. You can also make this dip without any meat or add ground beef instead. All these variations are still going to make a fabulous dip! However you make this crock pot queso dip, it’s sure to be a hit at any Super Bowl party that you attend. The only problem is you won’t have any leftovers to take home with you!
What would you eat with this crock pot queso dip? Chips? Pretzels??
- One Loaf of Velveeta Cheese
- 2 (8 oz.) cans of diced tomatoes with chilis
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Tortilla chips
- Take your Velveeta cheese, and cut it up into cubes. Place in crock pot
- Drain cans of tomatoes and add to cheese
- Brown 1 pound of ground turkey. Add to crockpot
- Turn crockpot on low, stirring every 5-10 minutes until well melted and blended.
- Keep on low to keep it warm!
Get a Kick Ass Newsletter
Don't miss the super delicious, totally sarcastic newsletter of awesomeness.