Labor Day is just around the corner, and that means the official end of summer. Make sure you say goodbye to summer with style with some of these amazing 25 delicious Labor Day Recipes. We have put together a great list for you that will help you have THE end of the summer event! A great Labor Day party begins with amazing food, right?!
We never had Labor Day traditions as a kid, but with my family we have always enjoyed having a small family gathering. We lite the grill, pulled out the fire pit one last time, and enjoy hanging out with the family in the backyard. Now that we live in Minnesota, we want to give summer a proper right of passage because the long hard winter is jsut around the corner!
Try something different this year with this great Margherita Grilled Pizza from About a Mom
Tired of the classic version of deviled eggs? Try this great twist: Avocado Bacon Deviled Eggs by Around My Family Table.
Spice up the party with these amazing spicy chicken and bacon diablo skewers from Mom Spark
There’s no more perfect way to finish up a Labor Day Party than with this tasty American Flag cheesecake from GrubGeek.com!
- Spicy Chicken and Diablo Skewers
- Coconut Fried Chicken
- Pork and Apple Slaw Sliders
- Corn Bread Stuffing Fried Chicken
- Bacon Wrapped Meat Loaf
- Garlic Parmesan Turkey Burger
- Grilled Peach Chicken BBQ Wings
- Grilled Magherita Goat Cheese Pizza
- Chilled Tzatziki Yogurt Dip
- Boston Baked Beans
- Fresh Onion and Potato Salad
- Basil Corn on the Cob
- Summer Grilled Veggies in Garlic Cilantro Marinade
- Avocado Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Cucumber Salad
- Tomato, Watermelon, and Blueberry Salad
- Amerian Flag Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cherry Cola Cupcakes
- Homemade Vanilla Swirl Ice Cream (no machine needed)
- Blueberry Biscuit Cobbler
- Orange Creamscicle Popsicles
- Snickers Salad
- Simple Sour Cream Chocolate Cake
Love these recipes, and want to share. Make sure to pin the picture up top so you can easily remember how to find all these amazing recipes! Trust me, your friends will thank you.
Don’t want to miss great posts like this one? Make sure to subscribe the Crunchy Frugalista e newsletter and get all these yummy recipes direct to your inbox!