It’s about time I admit my weakness for Starbucks Mocha Frappucino coffees. When I was a mortgage officer, I probably spent at least $200 a month on my Starbucks habit. Now that I am living more frugally, I figured it was time to come up with a copcat recipe Starbucks Mocha Frappucino. That way I can still enjoy my favorite coffee drink, but at a fraction of the price. (Plus, I make a mean personal barista)
The great thing about this recipe is that you can easily switch out ingredients to make it caramel, java chip, or whatever flavor combination you can come up with. All you need is some great coffee (I love my Kcups from Cross Country Cafe) and some imagination.
For this recipe, I find that my Keurig brewer is perfect. It allows me to to brew the perfect size of coffee for this recipe. We keep our Keurig machine stocked with Kcups from Cross Country Cafe, because they are always having great deals on KCups and have tons of different flavors to choose from.
If you are ready to start making your own, then check out this delish recipe! Just remember that you can customize how much of all the ingredients to make it to your liking. We like really sweet coffee drinks in this house, so my recipe is bit on the sweet side. If it’s too sweet just leave out the extra sugar or reduce how much chocolate syrup you use! Enjoy!Print
Copycat Recipe: Starbucks Mocha Frappucino
Make this delicious copycat recipe next time you are craving a frappuccino
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Beverages
- One cup medium to strong coffee
- 1/4 half and half
- 3 T chocolate syrup
- 2 T sugar
- 1 1/2 cup ice cubes (or more if different consistency)
- whipped cream (optional)
- In a separate cup, brew your coffee.
- Add your chocolate syrup and sugar to the coffee and stir until blended.
- Add half and half to the coffee mixture.
- Place coffee mixture in fridge or freezer until completely cool (approx. 5-10 mins)
- Place coffee base and ice cubes in blender and blend.
- Top with whip cream and chocolate syrup!
What’s your favorite Starbucks Frappuccino?
If you love this recipe, make sure to check out these other great recipes:
- Copycat Recipe: Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider
- Hazelnut Latte and Cheesecake Recipe
- Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get the latest recipes, tips, motivational articles, and crazy stories delivered straight to your inbox.