Looking for some fun Valentine mailbox ideas to celebrate heart day with your family? This is your jam then! We not only have an awesomesauce collection of Valentine’s Mailbox Ideas, but lots of Valentine’s Day crafts too!
This roundup is a collection of some of our favorite crafts, Valentine’s home decor, and Valentine’s Day printable and gift ideas. This has a little bit of something for everyone in your family.
Our family usually just treats each other awesome all year round, so we mainly stick to making Valentine’s Day crafts on heart, or demolish some serious chocolate (Like I needed one more excuse to eat chocolate. EVERY DAY IS CHOCOLATE DAY!)
Check out our Valentine’s Day Romantic Gift Ideas here or
you might like our Roundup of Yummy Chocolate Valentine’s Day Desserts here!
Valentine Mailbox Ideas and Valentine Treat Boxes
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boxes: These cute Valentine treat boxes are made with fun craft items you can find at your local craft store!
- Dragon Valentine’s Mail Box: This super cute dragon Valentine’s mail box craft is awesome for your kid to have the most quirky Valentine mailbox on the block!
- Unicorn Valentine Box: Unicorns just make anyone happy. You can’t see a unicorn valentine box, and NOT thing OMG this is AMAZEBALLS!
- Shark Valentine Box: Baby shark, do, do, do, do da do… (Now you have that song in your head, you’re welcome). This shark valentine box is gonna swim it’s way into your kid’s heart.
- Cute Cat Valentine Box: If I were a kid, this cat Valentine box would rock my socks.
- Star Wars Valentine Mailbox R2D2: This glorious R2D2 Valentine Box makes this gal’s geeky heart skip a beat!
Valentine Bags, Valentine Goodie Bags, and Valentine Treat Bags
Valentine’s Crafts for Kids
- 20 Valentine’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Conversation Hearts Picture Frames: A super cute way to make a personalized craft to give a parent!
- Magic Color Scratch Hearts: Cute black hearts that you can scratch personal messages in bright colors!
- Wooden Love Bug Pin Craft: Cute little craft using pipe cleaners, love, and clothespins.
- Adorable Triple Painted Picture Frame: This fun picture frame, is a foam based project that the whole family can do!
- Owl You Need is Love: This Owl Valentine is just too much cute in one spot! Heck, I want to make myself this Owl Valentine Treat Bag!
- Star Wars Valentine Treat Bags: The force is strong with this Valentine. Snag your printable Star Wars treat bags here.
- I “Dove” You Treat Bags: Nothing is better than cheesy, quirky sweetheart love. Ok, maybe chocolate treat bags are better.
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boxes: Feeling crafting? You’ll be rocking your craft with these cute Valentine’s Day treat boxes.
- Sweetheart Valentine’s Heart Pops: These sweetheart pops are too cute! Made with candy canes, white chocolate and sprinkles.
- Wooden Heart Keyring Craft: This is Valentine’s Day craft your sweetie is sure to love!
- Valentine’s Day Bug Necklace: A super cute Ladybug necklace craft, that would be great for preschoolers!
- Valentine’s Owl Ornament: A cute foam Owl Valentine craft to make that you could hang too!
- Beaded Heart Mobile: Pipe cleaner and pony beads are the cool thing for crafts! That’s what makes this super cute Valentine mobile.
- Valentine’s Gifts for Pets: Don’t forget your fur babies! These Valentine’s for pets are just TOO much!
Valentine’s Home Decor
- Valentine’s Day Heart Frame Picture Crafts: Another craft for thrifters! Grab a cheap frame, and follow this fun tutorial to make this Valentine’s Day Home decor piece!
- Valentine’s Day Upcycled Photo Frame: If you love thrift shopping, and upcycling you are going to want to check out this upcycled photo frame!
- Valentine’s Heart Lantern: A gorgeous Valentine’s day home decor craft using a mason jar, some imagination and of course glitter!
Valentine Banner Ideas and Valentine Garland Ideas
- Valentine Banner Be Mine: This adorable Be Mine Banner, is a super cute way to say love is in the air. Love this Valentine Banner!
- Valentine Garland: A free Valentine’s Day crochet pattern. An easy and fun Valentine garland for your home!
Heart Banner with Glitter: Glitter makes EVERYTHING better (ignore the fact my husband calls them craft herpes, he’s talking nonsense). Look how adorable this heart banner with glitter is!
Love Burlap Garland: Valentine’s Day garlands don’t all have to be pink, red, and glittered. Love the rustic look of this “love” valentine garland in burlap.
I Love You Photo Banner: Ok, you know I’m all about the quirky finds and things. What’s more quirky that saying I love you sharing your favorite memories on a banner. This is such a unique Valentine’s day decoration. It’s a way to make your home decor 100% you (which means 100% awesomesauce).
“You Rock” Heart Valentine’s Day Garland: These fun printable Valentine day garland hearts are too cool. They have funky sayings like “You Rock” and “Crazy 4 You.” Check it out!
Love these Valentine’s Day crafts? Make sure to follow Quirky Inspired on Pinterest to see more amazing crafts and inspirational ideas!
If you loved this post, you might also love more Valentine’s Day posts on Quirky Inspired:
- Valentine’s Day for Preschoolers
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
- 15+ Valentine’s Day Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- 25+ Easy Chocolate Fondue Recipes