The last few months have really been a challenge. Not being allowed to get up, let alone stand and cook, has really limited me to what I can eat when I am home alone. A girl can only eat so many peanut butter and jelly sandwiches before she loses it.
Hearing my despair, Mr Crunchy took me to Sam’s Club to see what we could find that might be a little easier for me to fix and that didn’t taste like cardboard. (or was full of tons of junky stuff)
Ginger Chicken Pot Stickers
- 1 cup Bok Choy
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 2 T green onions
- 3 T freshly grated ginger
- 3/4 t sesame oil
- 25-30 wonton wrappers
- In a food processor, blend bok choy, chicken tenderloins, green onions, ginger and sesame oil
- Place about 1 T of the mixture into each wonton wrapper
- Using water, moisten the edges and fold in half. Make sure to press edges together to seal them.
- On a baking sheet lined with wax or parchment paper, place into the freezer until solid.
- Once ready to cook, place 1-2 inches of water in a large sautee pan.
- Heat on both sides about 1-3 minutes or until thoroughly cook.
- Remove from pan and serve with Teryiaki or soy sauce.