Copy Cat Recipe: Caramel Apple Cider!
- Apple Cider (any brand)
- Smuckers Caramel Sauce
- Whipped Topping
- You can make this as an individual serving, or make a whole batch.
- Pour about 8 ounces of apple cider in a mug, and heat in a microwave for about 1 minute
- Remove from the microwave and add as much or as little caramel as you want.
- Top with your favorite whipped topping, and then drizzle with more caramel.
- To save some calories, skip the caramel in the drink. Just drizzle it on top. It’s just as wonderful, and a lighter version!