Thank you Rohto Dry-Aid for sponsoring this post.
Dry eye symptoms can REALLY put a damper on your awesome life plans. I’ve shared before how dry eyes have tried to get this quirky mama down.
To make sure dry eyes don’t stop me in my tracks, I have killer self care ideas for dry eyes that I share with you in this post. (Pssst, the secret weapon is Rohto Dry-Aid)
Wondering if you have dry eye symptoms? Then wonder on down below.
What Are Dry Eye Symptoms?
According to MayoClinic.com, dry eye symptoms can be any of the following:
- Stinging, burning or scratchy feeling in your eyes
- Stringy mucus in the corners of your eye (it may not be pink eye don’t panic)
- Light seems to irritate your eyes
- Your eyes are red like you’ve been out way past your bedtime
- Feeling like you had a semi drive under your eyelid and you can’t get it out.
- Nighttime driving you can’t tell if that’s a tree or a deer (Around here it’s almost always a deer)
- Your eyes are so watery, you could feed the Nile River
- Are you holding 25 fingers up, or are my eyes just blurry?
My dry eyes have had some of these symptoms, and it can really slow me down.
Over the last few weeks I’ve been trying Rohto Dry-Aid to help combat my dry eye symptoms.
According to Optometrist Dr. Susan Resnick, whether you’re experiencing discomfort or redness, it’s important to treat the underlying dryness that’s causing your symptoms.
Over-the-counter eye drops like Rohto Dry-Aid are often my first line of therapy to minimize dryness and provide relief from dry eye symptoms.
I’m happy to report that I’ve noticed a world of difference. My eyes don’t feel like there’s been a sandstorm under my eyelids.
The redness in my eyes has is pretty much gone! (No more zombie mom look for me)
My favorite part about Rohto Dry-Aid is that it easily fits into my morning self-care ritual, and I don’t have to reapply during the day.
Rohto Dry-Aid provides longer lasting relief of the symptoms of Dry Eye Disease versus the leading over-the-counter artificial tear product. (Trust me I’ve tried them all)
When you work from home, homeschool 3 teenagers, and have a chronic illness you can be VERY, very busy. That means I don’t have time to continually stop and reapply products to deal with my dry eye symptoms.
It’s been 3 weeks since I started using Rohto Dry-Aid, and it will definitely be staying in my morning ritual. If you are ready to find out for yourself, you can get a Rohto Dry-Aid $2 off coupon here!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Leave a Reply