This taco noodle casserole post has affiliate links, mama’s gotta a wine habit to pay for, yo!
Simple, kick ass, and cheesy are the three words I’d use to describe this cheesy taco pasta! It’s kinda how I like my men.
One of my favorite ways to make dinner, besides having someone else cooking it for me, is to make it a one pot recipe. That means just ONE pot to clean. (aka one pot for SOMEONE else to clean)
Grab a glass (or two) of wine. Throw on some kick ass tunes. I highly recommend Panic at the Disco and dinner is one in less than 30 minutes!
Cheesy Taco Pasta Cooking Supplies
- 4.5 Quart Dutch Oven; 5 Quart Dutch Oven; 6 Quart Dutch Oven
- Wooden Spoon
- Hot Guy or Gal to Rub You While You Cook
- This is F*cking Delicious Pot Holder
- Wine Glass
- Good Chef’s Knife to Make You Feel Fancy While You Chop
How to Make Taco Noodle Casserole?
Can I use ground turkey? Absolutely, turkey lurkey. Any ground meat will work in this taco noodle casserole. Just make sure to add a little extra cheese to add some fat back in!
Do I have to cook my pasta before hand? Nope, you sure don’t just dump that box of deliciousness in the pot once you’ve done simmering your sauce.
Can I use dairy free milk in this recipe? Most of our recipes here at Quirky Inspired can be adapted to be dairy free! Just use your favorite non dairy milk instead of cow’s milk! If you wanna go really crazy, top it with some vegan cheese too! Yeah, baby!
Do I have to use a dutch oven? Nopers, you can use any 13 x 9 baking dish for this delish taco pasta recipe, but then you’ll have to wash two pans. If you don’t mind that go for it!
What Ingredients are in Taco Pasta Bake?
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 Small Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 T Cumin
- 1/3 t Chili Powder
- 11 oz. can Diced Tomatoes with Chilis (Drained)
- 15 oz. can Black Beans (Drained)
- 2/3 C Enchilada Sauce
- Green Onions (optional)
- Shredded Cheese (optional)
- 1 Box Elbow Macaroni
- 2 Cups Milk
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- In a large skillet or dutch oven, heat up the olive oil slightly
- Sautee the onions and garlic, then add in the beef
- As you are browning the beef, add in beans, cumin, chili powder, and black beans.
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Enchilada sauce and combine.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 12-15 minutes covered.
- Once pasta is tender, remove from heat and serve
- Garnish with green onions and shredded cheese!
If you are still dying for some Mexican Food, make sure to check out these full fledge Homemade Enchiladas. They take more than one pot, but are oh so yummy! They are a quick and easy dinner idea too!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 381Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 784mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 6gSugar: 3gProtein: 28g
What’s your favorite one pot dinners? Any one pot dinners you would love to see on the blog? Comment below.