These easy halloween crafts do contain affiliate links, but our ghouls and goblins are our own.
Have I mentioned yet that Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year? Just in case I hadn’t I thought I would mention it again! I LOVE this time of year.
We have already made fantastic grave Halloween cupcakes.
Now, I wanted to show you an amazing way to make Halloween lanterns. Except this time, you use Ball jars decopage style!
Easy Halloween Crafts: Halloween Lanterns
The Halloween crafts are really easy to do, and the results are fantastic!
Even your toddlers can help, as long as you can keep them from eating the glue. You can make any creature or ghoul your little heart desires.
Get creative with it. We made a ghost and a regular Jack O Lantern.
My youngest daughter and I made these two. It was really fun. Here are the supplies you need to make your very own.
- Orange and white tissue paper ripped up into squares.
- Ball Jars any size
- Green Paint
- Mod Podge craft glue
- Black permanent marker
- Paint brush (2) and bowl to place the glue in.
- In a small bowl, place a small amount of the glue and set the paintbrush aside.
- For added texture, crinkle the tissue paper and unfold it.
- Place the piece of paper on the ball jar. Hold it to the outside of the jar while you use the Hodge Podge glue to COMPLETELY cover the piece of tissue paper.
- Keep doing this with the tissue paper, until the whole jar is covered. Let it dry completely.
- While it’s drying, take your other paint brush and paint one coat of green paint on the outside of the lid and ring. Let it dry, then apply a second coat.
- After the jars are dry, make great faces on them! Have fun, get the whole family involved!
If you are all ready to get started on Halloween then check out these other awesome Halloween posts: