This post is written on behalf of the Good Cook Expert Bloggers program
We all know that pumpkin is one of the champions of Thanksgiving, next to the turkey of course. These pumpkin bread mini loafs are a great way to brings something small to your Thanksgiving host or hostess. They look like you spent all day slaving in the kitchen all day. The Good Cook Bakeware that I have make it virtually impossible to mess this recipe up (well that and this easy recipe). Plus, the Good Cook pumpkin scoop (available at Walmart) made it super easy to get all the meat out of my sugar pumpkins for this great bread.Mini Pumpkin Bread Loaes
It takes less than an hour to make these little loaves of pumpkiny goodness. Wrap them in a pretty wrapper and add a cute tag and you have a perfect treat to bring to your Turkey day gathering.Print
Pumpkin Bread Mini Loafs That Make the Best Thanksgiving Hostess Gifts
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Breads
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree or 1 C Sugar Pumpkin
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter (Room Temperature)
- 1 C Sugar
- 5 T Brown Sugar
- 3 C Flour
- 1 t Baking Soda
- 1 t Salt
- 1 t Baking Powder
- 2 t Cinnamon
- 1/2 t Cloves
- 1/2 t Nutmeg
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, sugars, and egg.
- Continue mixing and add pumpkin until well blended.
- In another bowl blend all of the dry ingredients, and combine with whisk.
- A little at a time add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture, just until completely combined.
- Place in four small mini loaf pans, and bake until toothpick comes out clean (approximately 20-30 minutes)
- Remove and allow to cool.
Now that you are all excited! Make sure you take the time to join the Good Cook Twitter party that is happening on November 25, 2013 at 6:00pm EST! They will be giving out tons of great Good Cook cash and prizes! Just follow along using that hashtag #Thanksgivingtips!