This Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Netflix post is written as a member of the Netflix Stream Team!
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is a Netflix original series staring Ellie Kemper (also known for The Office). She was kidnapped when she was young and held in an underground bunker by a minister. When she is rescued, she winds up moving to New York City where she has to learn a whole lot about herself and about the real world. It is such a quirky and fun show! I had a viewing marathon for Season 1 and made it through all of the episodes in just one weekend, which left me in an infamous “show hole”.
Thankfully, Season 2 of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt just hit Netflix on April 15th. Here are a few of my favorite quotes, taken completly out of context. Try to guess which character said which line, and I’ll put the answers at the bottom:
1. “Now get these kids underground, and don’t let the police see you!”
2. “I forgot about the one that turned out to be a Japanese prank show and they shot me into the ocean on a toilet.”
3. “Am I the only person in this city who doesn’t do ‘whatevs’ ‘whenevs’? Well fudge that sugar! Fudge it to heck!”
4. “They filled in a sinkhole. Now where am I supposed to number 2 when I have a gentleman caller?”
5. “Get N’Sync, Kimberlake! I gotta go get divorced!”
6. “I’m not a quitter, Kimmy. I watched Interstellar all the way to the end.”
7. “When I was a kid, [the Goodwill] was where I got my cool nurse shoes, and I was all ‘Hi, I’m a nurse, after our shift, let’s go to the bar at Ramada.’”
1- Jacqueline; 2- Titus; 3-Kimmy; 4-Lillian; 5-Titus; 6-Jacqueline; 7-Kimmy
Need more shows to binge watch? Check out anime on Netflix and these Lifetime Movies on Netflix too!
Leave a Reply