Creamy Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad
- Author: Ashley Sears | Quirky Inspired
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6
- 1 Box Rotini Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1 Pound of Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1/2 Pound Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Cripsy Fried Onions (optional)
- In a large stock pot, boil the pasta per the directions and strain.
- While the pasta is boiling, cook the bacon. Allow it to cool and cut into bits.
- After you have strained the pasta, rinse it with cold water to bring the temperature down. Make sure it’s not warm at all or things will get all mushy.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients, but leave some cheese and bacon for garnish.
- When ready to serve, top with additional bacon bits, cheddar, and crispy fried onions (optional)