Springtime is here and it means it’s time to have some fun with your regular morning breakfast. Need some mother’s day brunch ideas or some ideas what to serve on Easter morning? This bouquet of Cinnamon Rolls is just the ticket. They are CRAZY easy to make, and look adorable on your Mother’s Day brunch spread!
These Easter Brunch ideas are sponsored by Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls but all Creativity is my own!
When I was little Easter, springtime and Mother’s Day all meant that we were going to get our eat on. There were big feasts for Easter that mom would cook, but in the morning we would always have a fun breakfast. When I was little it was mom that would cook all day and all night, but as I got older I wanted to start helping her in the kitchen especially for a fun way to get Easter brunch ideas together!
My poor mother had to put up with years of super soggy french toast, and homemade tray tables to bring her breakfast in bed. Though I don’t remember much about the Easter brunch ideas I had growing up I do remember that making something special for breakfast in the morning for her was one thing that I always wanted to do. (Even if it meant almost burning down the kitchen)
Now that I’m all grown up and adult like, I like to find fun ways to make family breakfast a little bit more fun on the weekends. Even though we homeschool and work from home, we still enjoy having a formal Sunday morning breakfast every once in a while. The kids and I enjoy getting in the kitchen together and filling our house with wafts of fresh Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls and crisp lingering waves of bacon.
You guys know me! I’m the queen of “it looks like you spent all day in the kitchen,” but it’s a really crazy easy recipe to make. Though cooking is fun, easy recipes are where this home girl stays. This Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls bouquet is ridiculously easy, so you have energy to put your creativity into making your “flowers.” Even really little kids can help you put the bouquet together. (Dad’s hint….hint….you should be pinning or bookmarking this page so when Easter Day rolls around you are prepared. You can pay me back later for all the brownie points it’s going to score you!)
If you want some other fun ways to celebrate Easter, make sure to check out these fun easy Easter crafts for the whole family! You can also find some really fun Easter Cakes and ideas for dessert too!
Want some other ideas for spring crafts or ways to spoil mom rotten? Make sure to check out these Mother’s Day gift for book lovers. Some of my favorite gift suggestions for book worms like me! Or if you are feeling a little crafty you can check out these Mother’s Day gift craft ideas (there are over 50 different ideas!)
Here’s what you need to make these adorable Cinnamon Rolls Bouquet
Easter Brunch Ideas: Cinnamon Rolls Bouquet That Will Brighten Your Table
- Using kitchen scissors, cut the cinnamon roll in the round. Start at the outside edge and slowly work your way in like a pinwheel. Don’t worry if it’s not one continuous line. If it breaks you can still use that as a layer of the flower petal.
- Using your finger as a mold, wrap the long dough around your finger.
- Place in a Greased Muffin Tin, and Bake at 375 degrees for about 8-10 or until golden brown
- Allow the Rolls to Cool.
- With a wooden skewer, take a jelly bean and pierce it; pushing it about an inch below the tip. If the jelly bean breaks, no worries just pinch it back together.
- Place a green cupcake liner upside down (green color facing up) and pierce with the skewer.
- Place the cinnamon roll on top of the liner and flip the liner up. Pierce the cinnamon roll until you can see the skewer tip.
- Place a jelly bean in the center of the flower, and then push a skewer through the roll into the Jelly bean to secure the flower.
- Place in a vase, and put on your Easter brunch table!
Join our newsletter
Sign up to get the latest recipes, tips, motivational articles, and crazy stories delivered straight to your inbox.