Drunken Snickerdoodle Cookies
A great new take on the classic Snickerdoodle cookies. Not only are these snickerdoodle cookies without cream of tartar, they use a secret ingredient that makes the spice flavors of these easy snickerdoodles pop!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 25
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Desserts
- Two sticks of butter (room temperature)
- 1 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3 1/4 C All Purpose Flour
- 2 t White Vinegar
- 1/4 t Rodelle Vanilla
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1 1/2 t Baking Soda
- 2 t Cinnamon
- 1/4 C Spiced Rum
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 3/4 t Cinnamon
- Preheat over to 375
- In a large bowl, cream the sugar, egg, and butter.
- In another bowl combine dry ingredients, then add the white vinegar
- Gently combine the wet and dry ingredients adding the spiced rum. Combine until all batter is moist.
- In another bowl, place the topping mix.
- Using a cookie scoop form balls, and then roll in topping mix.
- Place on cookie sheet about 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or just until the cookies are slightly brown.
- You want to remove the cookies before they start to flatten out in order to maintain the fluffy soft cookie texture.
- Allow to cool and serve!
Keywords: snickerdoodle cookies without cream of tartar, snickerdoodles without cream of tartar, easy snickerdoodle cookies